Corpus Christi's Early Childhood Center (ECC), located in Falls Church, is an individually accredited camp program providing both entertaining and educational activities for a wide variety of student ages. Located on a five acre campus in Falls Church, Virginia, behind Falls Church High School, we provide different camps during the summer and during the Christmas and Easter breaks.
Summer Camp is open to all children three years old to rising sixth graders. Our camp days include activities such as swimming, crafts, playground time, walks, and lessons based on our annually selected themes. This year we offer full day (7 am - 6 pm) and part-time (9 am - 1 pm) camps. Children will also participate in field trips with our own Corpus Christi School bus.
The 2013 summer camp will offer two new specialty camps: Writing Enrichment and Tae Kwon Do. We will also have two weeks of Engineering through Legos. Download the summer camp packet below with all the details.
Details about our summer camp are as follows:
- Campers will participate in many fun activities relating to the theme of the week. Programs that will be included in the camp: sports, swimming, arts and crafts, and guest appearances.
- Camp is open from May 28th through August 9th. Read the camp packet for exact dates.
- This year camp will be open from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. We also have a half day camp from 9 am - 1 pm.
- Children must be picked up on time by a parent, guardian, or authorized person listed on our emergency form.
- Late pick-ups will be charged $1 per minute.
- More than three late pick-ups will result in dismissal from camp.
- If you are sending someone new that the staff does not know, please remind your authorized person to have photo identification with them.
The following schedule of fees is in effect for 2013:
- Registration: $50 per family
- Weekly Fee: $285 per child for full day, price includes pool fee, lunch, snacks, and all activities
- Weekly Fee: $150 per child for half day (9 am-1 pm), price includes pool fee, lunch, snacks, and all activities
- Sibling Discount: Any family that has two or more children in camp will be offered a 5% discount after the first child.
To enroll in camp, please download the summer camp packet, complete the applicable forms inside and mail the forms with a check made payable to Corpus Christi School to:
Corpus Christi Summer Camp
7506 St. Philip Court
Falls Church, VA 22041
If you have trouble reading this in your browser, right click the file, download or SAVE AS and then open with Adobe Reader.
We look forward to spending the summer with your children and are happy to answer any of your questions. Please contact our Preschool Director, Mrs. Ann Stich, at the Early Childhood Center about registering your child at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-573-4570.